Recently, on the shelves with household chemicals appeared irreplaceable assistant each hostess - white melamine sponge. After testing, this thing immediately became the darling of many women, and the people began to be called the nano-sponge.
You must have already looked at this little thing, so we hasten to tell you what the beast is, what it is for, and how to use a novelty.
Instructions for nanogubka
1. The material of which the sponge is made is a gradually erased eraser. After application, it leaves behind a small “shavings”, easily removed with a dry cloth.
Using microscopic pores, a sponge breaks up dirt, and large pores of a sponge absorb dirt into themselves.
2. Before working with large contaminants, test the nano-sponge on an inconspicuous surface. It can be used to remove stains on the facades of buildings, plaque on the metal, paint, residues of wallpaper glue, rubber prints on linoleum and laminate, traces of the marker and even resin.
3. The sponge will easily clean the soot and obsolete grease from kitchen utensils.
4. Before use, first wet the sponge with cold water, not using household chemicals, then squeeze and get to work.
5. Removing stains on the wallpaper, be extremely careful, as you risk damaging the drawing. It is also not recommended to use a sponge on varnished surfaces.
6. Despite its multifunctionality, the sponge easily breaks when cleaning sharp edges and porous surfaces.
Agree, this thing is simply indispensable for every hostess. Your friends, especially your friends, will be grateful if you share such useful information with them!