Almost every person has at least 2-3 things of white color. Unfortunately, the white fabric is not practical, and by the end of the working day on the once-white shirt stains from sweat, foundation and pen marks appear. Therefore, today we want to tell you about the amazing way of washing white linen, with which you can return the old snow-white tint to your clothes!
This method can not be applied to things that are washed at high temperatures.
You will need:
- 2 metal buckets
- 1 4 pieces of soap
- potassium permanganate (5-7 crystals)
We start washing:
- Pour 5 liters of water into the buckets and put it on fire until it boils.
- Add the potassium permanganate crystals in 1 bucket and mix well.
- Grate the grated soap and add to another bucket, stir well.
- Pour the soap mixture into the potassium permanganate and mix again.
- Soak white things in the solution and leave for 6-8 hours.
- Wash things in a typewriter and they will become snow-white again.