Especially for all fans to apply their imagination in the most unexpected places, as well as fighters for the second, third, fifth life of various interior items "With my own hands" cooked a terrific idea furniture renovation.
If the theme of decor and crafts is not alien to you, then surely you are already familiar with decoupage techniquewhen using paper napkins and PVA glue you can create incredible beauty on any surface.
The principle of this direction in decorating is the basis of our furniture alteration. Old table will look completely different!
YOU WILL NEED
- a scarf with a size slightly larger than a table top (or a piece of fabric with a bright print)
- PVA glue
- wood varnish colorless
- Shawl iron carefully.
- If possible, unscrew the legs from the tabletop: it will be more convenient to work.
- Using a wide brush, apply PVA glue On the upper side of the tabletop or on the fabric (as you prefer) and carefully, trying not to stretch the pattern, glue a scarf to the tabletop.
- Turn the tabletop over, fold the edges of the kerchief, smear it with glue and glue. Leave the product to dry completely.
- After the glue has completely dried, cover the surface with a handkerchief with several varnishedcarefully drying each. Collect the design.
It is better to leave the product in the open air for 3-4 days for the complete weathered smell of varnish, and then you can enjoy a cup of tea at a new table. At least materials, work, too, but the result is really happy!