Beijing cabbage salads are indispensable for a healthy diet due to its high content of vitamins and vegetable protein.
1. Salad "Quick and tasty"
- fresh cucumber
- sausage (who likes some)
- Shred cabbage (we Peking, it tastes better)
- Cucumber cut into strips (I love the straw to be the largest)
- Cut the sausage into strips
- Onion cut into half rings
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix everything!
2. Caesar Salad
- chicken breast (fillet)
- Peking salad
- hard cheese to your taste
- tomatoes (1-2 pieces).
For the sauce:
- Cooking chicken. Here to your taste - you can simply cook, you can, already boiled, lightly fry until golden brown ... Who else loves.
- While the chicken is boiling, we cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Cut tomatoes into slices.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater.
- By this time, the chicken cooked. Disassemble it into small pieces (along the fibers).
In a blender, grind the mayonnaise with a pair of garlic cloves, greens and a few drops of lemon until smooth. We try - someone loves more or less garlic or lemon.
All this can be done manually.
Attention: we do not fill the salad, serve the sauce separately so that guests can pour the salad in their plate. So lettuce retains its original appearance even during a long feast. All right! Mix and salad is ready! We try.
3. Salad "Arrows Cupid" - just a bomb, not a salad!
Super light, fresh, airy. Everyone who has tried is absolutely delighted!
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 300 g peeled cocktail shrimp (royal will not do!)
- 12-15 crab sticks
- 1 can of canned pineapple
- large ripe pomegranate
Chop the cabbage (without the white part), chop the sticks (almost into dust), chop the pineapples.
Mix shrimp, sticks, cabbage, pineapples and pomegranates. Season with mayonnaise and eat without swallowing the plug!
4. Beijing cabbage salad
This salad turns out very tasty and easy, and most importantly, 10 minutes - and you have a chic dish ready.
- Peking cabbage 300 g
- tomato 2 pcs
- smoked sausage 100 g
- boiled eggs 2 pcs
- corn 100g
- salt and pepper to taste
- loaf 4 pieces
- Wash cabbage, dry, cut, mash with salt.
- Tomatoes, eggs, sausage, greens cut. Add corn.
- Cut the loaf into cubes, dry them in a frying pan.
- Mix all ingredients except crackers, salt and pepper, season with mayonnaise. When serving, sprinkle with crackers.
5. Chinese cabbage salad with chicken
- Peking cabbage - 300 gr (half a blob)
- Chicken fillet - 1 pc
- Cucumber - 1 pc
- Egg - 4 pcs
- Green onions - 1 bunch
- Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
- Put the boiled chicken fillet (add carrots, onions and bay leaves for aroma. We then used broth for soup)
- Shred Peking Cabbage
- Finely chopped green onions
- Cut the cucumber into strips
- After our chicken fillet has opened, cut into small cubes. As well as boil eggs and crumble them finely
- Put everything in a salad bowl, mix, salt and pepper
- We fill with mayonnaise and serve in portions.
6. Salad with Chinese cabbage, chicken and crackers
Ingredients for Salad
- Chinese cabbage
- hard cheese
- sweet pepper
- slices of white bread
- chicken fillet
- salt pepper
- To start, prepare crackers. Slices of white bread cut into small cubes and dry in the oven. Cool it down.
- Boil chicken fillet and eggs. To cut in cubes.
- Tomatoes, peppers and cheese, too, cut into cubes.
- Cabbage break hands.
- All ingredients, except crackers, mix, lightly salt and pepper and season with mayonnaise.
- Before serving, add croutons, mix again and sprinkle with chopped greens.
- To eat immediately, so that the crackers are not soaked.